© 2023 British Car Club of Charleston. All Rights Reserved.
Date: Saturday, January 28th, 2023
Activity: explore the 1.7 mile boardwalk through the swamp + 2 miles of grassland woodland trails
Food: After we will have lunch at Sweatman's BBQ
Purchase Tickets: You may register online ahead of the day (Adults $12) or you may buy your ticket when you arrive. If buying online, it doesn’t matter whether you select 9 AM or 12:30PM
Route: obviously, members will be approaching this drive from different points but here is a backroads route.
- Leave from Mt. Pleasant Radio on 450 W. Coleman Blvd, 29464 at 9 AM (note this is leaving time)
- Cross the Ravenel Bridge and bear right at the Holiday Inn onto Rt 61 to Total Wine. Leave Total Wine at about 9:20.
- Go 23 miles and take a right onto Rt 165.
- At Rt 642 (Dorchester Road), take a left. Go 1/4 mile then bear right onto Orangeburg Rd.
- After 8 miles, take a left onto Rt 78.
- Go 8 miles then take a right onto Rt 178.
- Take the first right onto Beidle Forest Rd. Beidler Forest will be on the right.
- If you prefer, go over the Ravenel Bridge and get onto Rt 26 and follow the signs for Beidler Forest at exit 187.
- Audubon Beidler Forest Sanctuary, 336 Sanctuary Rd, Harleyville, SC.
RSVP to Millie Horton (843-367-7250) firstname.lastname@example.org